Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Official!


I'm now official! I printed out and laminated my breast cancer 3-day credentials today! I've been making my packing list, checking and rechecking and adding things when they pop into my head. I'm just hoping the weather will hold and there won't be any rain! Weather.com says a bit of rain for Saturday or Sunday, not the worst thing but could certainly make things a bit uncomfortable. 

There is this great document out there written by a man who has done the 3-day multiple times, both as a walker and as a crew member and he gives all sorts of tips for walking and packing as well as funny little stories about his own experiences. One of his tips was to pack everything into it's own little plastic zip lock bag before packing it into the duffel. I NEVER would have thought of that but it's so smart! That way when it rains or when my bag gets thrown off the truck into a puddle, the bag will get wet but my clothes will stay nice and dry!

Only 2 days until we leave... 4 days until the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment